Price: 99 INR
Quantity: I dont know. I thew away the carton but its a decent quantity. Goes a long way
what the company claims?( from the website)
1) I like the packaging. It comes in a very cute heavy glass jar which is soo beautiful. My mum keeps her spices in the used bottles because she also adores it so much.
2) the water -based and light texture blends in the skin very well making it suitable for daily use.
3) It never caused break outs on my skin
1)It is not water-resistant.
I hate it how it transfers to my cell-phone screen, to my shirt collar or streaks during the summers.
2) the product itself is very smooth and gooey-watery which is not liked by many. but it does not affect the blending.
3) It turned orangey on some. On me it rarely turns orangey especially if I have stored to product for too long and caused to much exposure to air. otherwise I do not have issues of this king.
4) the number of shades available is very less in number. Only three shades has to match any of the Indian skin-tones which I find ridiculous. Marble used to match me very well when I'm tanned but I noticed it makes me looks orangey too when my tan is lightened or gone.
5) it has sunscreen as they claim but no mention of the SPF. i think its just a gimmick. Still, I like it.
As a whole I'm impressed and I would repurchase this over and over again.