price: 130 INR for 200 ml
What the company claims?
1) I quite like the texture. It is smooth and hydrating. It is more moisturizing than the peach and plum one and hence perfect for winters.
2) It smells good. I like the smell which really reminds me of fruits. That was one of the reasons why I bought it.
3) although it looks peachy, it is not a tinted moisturizer. So can be worn even at night if you are dry skinned.
What I dislike?
1) It looks peachy but I would have loved it more had it been tinted moisturizer.
2) the tube opening is at the bottom. Although the lid is good there is a chance if you store it the way it should be stored, it might spill out. a lot of wastage that way.
3) price: although it is not an issue with most of you I think Lakme is hiking their price too much for the quantity of products they give. Come on, this is a regular drugstore brand. So why hike like this
4) It claims to have SPF but theres no mention of how much SPF. So I think it might be just a gimmick that way.
5) the last and the best reason to hate this is, I put it on, was delighted with the texture and on the next day 'POP" a pimple put out its head. I'm in no way going near it anymore.
This is a perfect product for medium dry skinnies, but a strict no no for the poilies or acne pronies like me.
I know many of you have used this ine. Please take some time to drop in your opinion as well