Today my review is on Ideal shade match concealer stick.
I had tried another concelar from Avon, while I found it versatile, it was tad white for my skintone. This time , when they launched this concealer, I got the darker shade and Tada! it truly matched my skintone.
What the company claims about it:
#Visibly conceals eye bags and blemishes
# Full coverage
1) Its goes over very creamy. I use it under my eyes and I don't have to apply too much of pressure. I put it under my eyes at the inner corner of my lower lid and blend it out.
2) It is truly Oil-free. I have oily skin and it goes over creamy but no oil I promise.
3) The color payoff is quite good. One swipe is good for me. You can even effectively hide blemishes and uneven pigmentations if needed. just pat it to blend in seamlessly..
4) Didn't break me out.
5) Above all exactly matches my skintone. Just the amount of yellow my skintone is.
6) Not too expensivel. You get a big discount when its on offer.
7) Can act as good eye base if blended properly.
What I dislike:
nothing. But I wish I didn't have to go to the irritating Avon rep from whom I get my stuff. Would've preferred this from a regular drugstore. But then, even SAs get on my nerves sometimes.
Now let me swatch it
After I put it on and blend it, I found with too much of difficulty where I had put it on. So, I circled it. good that I did not blend it in completely, otherwise I wouldn't have located it at ll without my glasses.
Have you used this product? Did you like it?