Himalaya Neem face Wash, review
again. By this time Himalaya had become quite a well known brand.
There is nothing too much I would say but what I would say is reason enough for me to buy this over and over again.
Price: 99 INR for 150 ml, 70 INR for 100 ml and theres is also a 50 ml one available.
What the company claims
Direction for use:
1) The best reason why I buy this is, overtime it really helps reducing pimples and acne. You should be able to notice the difference withing a month or two and more so if you use the Face Pack along with the cleanser.
2) It removes all the dirt and grime.
3) It removes oil from my oily skin . During winters I have follow up with a moisturizer. So might not be the 'it' product for dry skin.
4) No harsh chemicals.
Ain't these reasons enough to buy such inexpensive yet effective product?
1) It can be drying to dry skinned women. But you can always follow up with a moisturizer.
2) It has parabens as inactive components.