Mandarin 95 INR
Quantity: 10 gm
What the company claims:
1) They are absolutely non-sticly. They are like solid but as you rub your finger in them they melt and come off on your finger. Like what would happen on a frozen butter.
2) They moisturize my lips pretty well. I put it on at night and wake up with soft soft lips. It even softens the dead flakes and makes exfoliation easy.
3) Decently priced.
4) The quantity is quite good. 10 gm of this would last you ages.
They are lightly fragranced esp the mint. The mandarin smells of oranges. The cocoa butter one deliciously of chocolates.
5) They are not tinted and so can be used at night ( If you are uncomfortable about putting on pigmented balms at night like me).
6) In case of emergency I put it on my eyes and dry patched and it seems to work fine there too.
7) Last but not the least, it has SPF 10. I dont know if it really works or not. Still, it claims to be there.
What I dislike:
1) My sister uses the strawberry variant. It smells too strong. I hate putting it on being a strawberry hater myself. The Mandarin , though milder than strawberry, might be strong for sensitive nosies.
2) I really don't 'dislike' but you might not like because this is not creamy like The Body Shop Lip Balms.
1) The mint one tingles with that minty cool sensation. So, don't put this on your eyes if you have found multi-use of lip-balms like me.
Overall I do like the product and would always repurchase.
Have you used this? Did you like it?