First of all, my apologies, I could not click the pictures for velcroes, but don't be cross, I'll be doing them pretty soon. In the mean time I want to review Oriflame Visions lipsticks which i have been using for some time. So, its time, the products should be reviewed.
I dont remember all the details of the product, but I'll be reviewing them with certain parameters which should help.
Now, the price: Something around 60 or 70 INR.
Quantity: I think around 2 grams. Not unfair for such cheap price huh?
|L : Almond Brown 5099 R Pink Lips 5097|
1) Its a wide selection of colors. I think there are around 18 shades ranging from browns to pinks and nudes.
2) They smell deliciously of milk chocolates. Its just too yummy and I am convinced this might contain cocoa butter. The product doesnt claim so. I am under this impression becasue they smell so much of chocolate. I know this is weird, but well, I am still under this notion.
2) The pigmentation is quite good. Not like high end brands though. But still, one swipe is enough to give you plenty of colors on your lips and two swipes for a good coverage.
3) Easy to carry around
4) so petite !! can be arried around.
5) So cheap and affordable. Almost everyone can afford it I think. it will come handy to newbies in make up or school/college students or people with short budget who would like to have a broad spectrum of colors.
6) Stays put for quite sometime
|:: Almond Brown R: Pink Lips|
I don't expect too much from such pocket friendly products yet
1) I don't like the packaging. After sometime, the cap becomes a bit loose and is a bit to flimsy.
2) I wish these were available at the stores, so could be always available. We have to get a representative to get these.
Now, my my, my lips. :p
So what do you think of these?