Yes, it has been around the block since last year, so I am going to remind you about this one.
My shade is Nude
What you pay: 150 INR
How much you get? around 9 gm
What does the company claim, Composition, shade
The composition is not listed:
what it does:
1) It does make my skin look fresh
2) It gives medium coverage. The first time I went out, my sister said that the foundation has effecively hidden my minor blemishes. When I told her I was wearing only a compact, she was pretty surprised
3)Nice packaging. Quite tough. The mirror and the attached lid let you carry it around to do quick touch ups.
4) Spreads evenly.
5) Soaks up oil.
7) Contains SPF 18. so protects from the sun
9) effective initially for good few hours
10) Dermatologist tested
11) Doesnt clog pores
What I do not like
1)even though the shade matches me perfectly, it leaves a mild whitish cast which goes away in a while.
2) No UVA UVB PA +++, so not a complete protection for me. Its an unreliable sun protection.
3) I dont know why is it, I find the last of the compacts a bit troublesome. Like my other compacts, the powder at the sides feel too hard and not soft enough to take out with the applicator. A brush works fine though.
Shall I repourchase? By the time I am reviewing, its almost finished and I would definitely repurchase.
Do I recommend?
Only for oily to normal skin. I stay away from this in winters when my skin is very dry.
Have you used this? how do you like this?