|from left; Goldmine; Fuchsia Fantacy; Coral Brilliance,EmeralIsle, Dark Brown Lustre Lower: The full sizes.|
now about these shadows, I got two full sizes and five little sample pouches. But I have used them to my satisfaction
here are the full size ones,
|0175M Semi Sweet Chocolate|
|008PL Faded Khaki's Pearl Lustre|
|L two: Full sizers R: In the same order as the first row.|
Ingredients: Mica, Iron Oxide. Matte shades contain Serecite (uncolored mica).
1) Almost all the colors are very pigmented except for the Faded Khaki. I heard that mineral eyeshadows are usually not too pigmented . But I'm happy as they are
2) The semi sweet chocolate is a matte brown and it way too pigmented and I love it on my crease. Perhaps its the only time brown shadows showing up on my eye lids
3) In order to test the staying power, I wore it over my Oriflame Absolute concaler for eyes as a base, with good blendidng, it stayed out for 7 hours straight until I washed it off. I did not fade.
4) can be washed off with water. So, you need to be careful if you are going out in the rain.. But this easy removal makes it easy to wear as well ( for lazy people like me)
5) You need only a wee bit. a light touch of brush and it gives you sufficient pigments.
6) They have samples which you can purchase. So you can try the out before you buy full sizes.
7) the shipping cost is not at all high ans starts from $3
8) I tried rubbing off the swatches on my hand with my handkerchief . All the colors came off, but the semi sweet chocolate and coral brilliance left stains. I had to wash them off further with soap nd water. No amount of rubbing could take them off. I was pretty surprised
1) The samples come in pouches which makes it a bit difficult to work with.
2) I think the payment method is only through Paypal. Like most Indians, I would prefer a COD or direct money transfer while making a purchase.
overall, if there is a better Payment option, I would definitely like to buy from Sue's. Even my father liked it so much on me he wanted to buy something for me. but since he doesnt have a Paypal, it could not happen. :(
Have you used this? What do you think about these?
Product sent to me by the Company for review. But has not affected my opinion