Are you fond of facewashes? Do you have any particluar weaknesses for them? Well, I do. This has become my recent obsession.On a second thought,since I had developed a few acne marks recently, I feel like I want to wash them off clean!! Moreover, I have a weakness for gels-- colored or transparent-- doesn't matter.
I was visiting my friend after a long hectic day. I wanted to cleanse my face and freshen up. So I promptly hopped into a store ( well my friend does have facewashes, but somehow I don't always feel like borrowing) and when I saw this green tube I was pretty tempted.
But temptation leads to fall and I had a fall!! This is one of the worst facewashes IMO!!!
Priced around 70 INR for around 100gm, this is comparatively cheap. ( the precise reason for purchasing this).
What the face wash claims?
Composition and usage::
What I liked:
1) It is cheap and a good quantity for the price.
2) The packaging is nice and won't easily leak. The screw on cap is pretty sturdy.
3) It had mild fragrance. Nothing very much discernible. good for people with strong olfactories.
4) It doesn't dry out the skin.
5) It freshen up instantly unless your skin is very oily
6) It looks very nice. A clear transparent gel!!!
1) It totally failed for my oily skin. It does NOT effectively removes the oil from the skin.
2) It also fails as a cleanser. It failed to remove my washable make up. leave alone make up, it does not cleanse my skin properly.
3) It is a slippery gel and I felt a kind of film on my skin after every wash.
4) You need a good amount for medium cleansing.
5) It doesn't lather much. I love my face washes to lather well and cleanse effectively.
Verdict: It does not do what it is supposed to do, so any other pro is not good enough to rate it higher. I would NOT recommend this to oily sinned people or if you are looking for effective cleansing.
Have you used this? What are your thoughts?