The Body Shop Wild Cherry Lipbutter
Winter is here doesn't make an excuse that your lips would be chapped and dry. While ordinary balms might cure everything, we ladies, who can never make up our mind, always crave to try something extra that would feel like an indulgence. Being one of this tribe, I was on the watchout while I spotted this cute little tub of The Body Shop Wild Cherry lipbutter. In took an instant plunge and hola!! I got it
The tub itself has a feel good factor about it. The bright red lid instantly preps up my day!
Price and Quantity: 245 INR for 10 ml
Here is the ingredient list etc.
It's a lotion in summer and a moisturizing cream in winter. more liquid in summer and kind of solid in winter. When you rub your finger on it, the product melts and is easy to take out. it makes my lips soft and smells delightfully of cherries. Btw, I love cherries, which are hard to find here in Kolkata except for the monsoon seasons. if you put on too much, the extra would just sit on your lips and may be ultimately dry up. Putting on more than needed would also leave a whitish unflattering cast. Layered under a lipstick it works good. It feels like a sheer luxury for my lips.
- Comes in cute little tub ( which many of you hate. But then, what are chapsticks there for Surely you don' t own a single lip product only?? )
- It smells awesome.
- It moisturizes my lips pretty well.
- a little really goes a long way.
- I won't say this is inexpensive for a lipbalm, but won;t say overtly priced either. I don;t feel cheated.
- has a feel good factor about it.
- Doesn't have a strong strong smell. The smell is not very mild either, but not sharp on the other hand.
- Comes in a tub. So, when I am outdoors, I don't carry this. becasue if I put my unsanitized finger in it, it might breed germs. ( Or is it me who's being paranoid?)
- Not available evrywhere.
- A bit on the expensive side.
- Too much can make your lips look whitish.
What are your thoughts? Have you tried this? Love or hate?