Inglot Eyeshadow base - 01Hi ladies, I have been a bit slow on blogging for a while. You know the reason. Today, I want to share with you an essential item with which I am having a love-hate affair. Yes, the Inglot eyeshadow base.
This is a real hotseller here. I have been trying to get hold of it since err... last april. Finally managed to get it in September/October.
Price and Quantity: 420 INR for 5.5 gm.
Shades available: 2. The 01 for lighter tones, the 02 for darker tones.
The price is hilarious, you guessed why, but the quantity is not. You need just a wee little for your entire eyelid.
My experience : It is a complete lotion in hot summer and kind of slides around the pot if the pot is not placed straight. but with the mercury dropping down, it turns into a solid-creamy and thick product. you need a teeny-weeny amount. I kind of just touch my finger on it and rub it on the entire lid.
In summer, it creased a lot. In fact, my Lumiere Cosmetics eyeshadow, which doesn't crease on it own, if blended well, creased horribly.
But in cold, it is keeping my eyeshadows intact on my oily lid .
But I don't regret buying. IMO, if you use a minute amount, the shadow might now crease. Perhaps I got over-zealous and put on more than what is needed. It makes the neutrals show up beautifully on my lids.
1) it is affordable.
2) The quantity is good for the price. One pot would last me for ages I think.
3) Makes my eye shadows brighter. After which they evenly fade away.
4) Makes my lid-tone even and makes me look fresh.
5) Used on the lower lashline, it helps the eye pencis show up better and males them long lasting.
6) Has no significant smell.
7) Comes in two shades which would suffice all skin tones.
8) Only a tiny bit is needed. I don't think I would be able to finish up this pot in three years.
1) Creased on my in summer.
2) Not available other than Inglot outlets. But that's what the brand is about! Did you think you would go Inglot shopping in your next door grocer's?
3) I expected this to make my eye shadows last a long time. It doesn't do that much.
Shall I repurchase? I won't have to. After that I would like to try MAC's Painterly Paintpot.
Do I recommend? If you are somebody who is afflicted because eyeshadows don't show up properly on your lids and yet, don;t want to spend a fortune this is your poison. Just be careful about the amount you put on
Have you tried this cute baby? What's your thought?
BTw, Don't forget to enter my Charmfactory giveaway here and help me to spread the message!!