Did Cranberry Joy bring a smile to me?
Last day I went to The Body Shop outlet at the South City Mall. During my last visit I had bought the Vitamin E kit which I am loving these days. Hold on for a few more days before I review.
I curious cat as I am, I wanted to check out the winter special collections. What caught my attention was the Cranberry Shimmer Body Lotion. I tried it at the store and I fell in love with it. Just that I am on this Empties project, I rebuked myself and did not purchase.I am a woman yet I did not change my mind!!!
Seeing my delight the SA asked me to try out liberally on both my hands and come back to get it later again. She also allowed me to take the shots. :) So, based on my one time application, here is my thought.
Why I would like to get it
- The container!! One look and my mood lifts high!! It's such a highly attractive bright cranberry colored bottle!!
- One pump was enough for both of my hands. Don't think I'm crazy that I liberally out on things at the store. It's just that I thought I would need a pump of it which dispenses about a hazelnut size for my forearm. As I started massaging I realized, even that wee bit was too much. Having no other option I shamelessly rubbed it on the other arm.
- It's highly moisturizing. My body skin is too dry. It remained hydrated until this mornin which makes it more that a 12 hour performer.
- The shimmers are tiny. You can discern it very much in real light, but not too much in the cam.
- Smells divine. I wore a sweater, even then my friend could smell me rightaway and it lingers for at least 6 hours.
|Had to try hard to capture the shimmers|
Who should stay away?
- people with strong olfactories. The smell is not overwhelming in a bad way, like, it's not pungently strong, the ones which give me head-aches, but quite strong.
- The price. 775 INR for 250 ml!! But then, going by the quantity required and the reasons I liked, this is a sheer indulgence!!!
Disclaimer: I do Not own this product. But this post is based on my one time try. it's not a review, but my impression I could not resist sharing.