Matrix Biolage Hair SerumHi beauties,
I have not reviewed products for a while. It was because I was simply tired of reviews etc. But, thought I should review this hair potion which may be your best friend as well in winter.
I am absolutely in love with this.
There are two sizes available mine is 200 ml for 450 INR. And that's way cheap. I'll explain why.
I am vulnerable to flu. So, except for summers I always tend to use hair dryers. I have been using hair dryers since I was 13 or 14 I think. Ever since I started to grow my hair a bit that is. But, although I took some precautions etc, I was not aware of these heat protective serums and stuff. About a year or two ago, I realized, my hair was lacking the softness it naturally posses. I got hold of this potion. It's the wisest thing I have ever done.
- I need a wee bit for my shoulder length hair.
- it really softens up my hair and gives that neatness and shine when used with hair-dryer.
- It actually did take away the mild heat damage which I had incurred.
- It's so light and non-greasy.
- I have been using it regularly for the last three months and I realized it's full potential. Even after three month's of regular usage, I have managed to finish less than 20% of the entire bottle. Since I bought this a couple of years back and did not use up, it;s about to expire and I am feeling like gnawing my nails because I let such a good product expire.
- Although it does not claim to be 'heat-protective-, it is recommended to be used before heat styling or blow-dryong. And, it indeed works as a heat protectant.
- Does not contain silicone.
- Does not weigh down the hair.
- doesn't make me clean my hair every alternate day like Silk n shine does.
- None. But yes, if you tend to go overboard, your hair may become oily and sticky to touch.
A small tip: Use this in damp hair and then blow dry. The product works best, plus, the heat won;t do that much of damage either. Read my hair-care article here
Trust me, blow drying would not be the necessary spoil-sport this year
Shall I repurchase? of course I would. Mine is getting expired next month. What a pity. I would get the 100 ml bottle now. What about you?
Btw, I relized that the list of my labels was getting too long. I feel clouding them kind of jumbles them up. So, I got them listed in the drop down menu which helped to de-clutter this space. Hope you are fine with it.