Sunsilk lusciously thick and long Shampoo
Winter is the happiest time for our skin, but not for our hair. Won't you agree? I had hair issues ever since last winter and sometime ago I realized, have been using this shampoo and conditioner since the beginning of last year!! No kidding!!
The Sunsilk lusciously thick and long Shampoo is my regular use shampoo now. Last year, when winter was about to say adieu and I did not need anti-dandruff shampoos anymore, I realized, from blow-drying etc, my
hair had become coarse. I tried various brands and then hit on this one and after trying out for a month, I am now in love with it.
- It took away the dryness and the roughness from my hair.
- My hair actually feels healthier and softer and better.
- Previously I needed to wash my hair every alternate day if not everyday. Now I am good for three days or more after a wash.
- The hairfall is reduced. I won't say it 'stopped' but the way I was losing hair with Dove, was brought in check with Himalaya Shampoos and this one.
- Not too expensive.
- Available in various sizes.
- Cleans the hair well and lathers well ( a psychological feel-good factor)
- Available almost everywhere
I'm jittery about:
- Doesn't STOP hair-fall. Although doesn't add to the woe either.
Sunsilk lusciously thick and long Conditioner
I prefer using complimentary products from the same line. So, gotit.
- It moisturizes my hair well. Post usage, my hair feels good and very soft and smooth.
- it's not sticky and has the perfect consistency for application along the hair shaft.
- Not expensive and easily available.
- I prefer squeeze tubes.
- Doesn't spill while traveling.
- Doesn't weigh my hair down.
What about it? Try or pass?