The Body Shop Vitamin E Night Cream
I love night creams. Yes. Because I stay up almost all night and have a bit of issues with sleeping, my skin looks very tired. I discovered at 18, that night creams do make a difference to my skin. Ever since, whatever I do, I always wear something at night.
Price: 830 INR for 50 ml
My experience: It's a thick cream, but I did not find it difficult to spread it around. I have been wearing it for quite sometime now, until latest. It's getting hotter and I dare not wear this now because I'm afraid of putting on this rich cream on my skin . But in winter, when nothing else would work for me, this range including this cream worked wonderfully in keeping my skin moisturized.
- It works wonderful for winters. My skin is very sry and acne prone, esp in winters. But this baby seemed to solve the issues.
- it does make my skin soft and supple in the morning.
- Has no strong smell IMO.
- Spreads easily.
- Did not break me out.
- 14 ml used once at night lasts forever. Having used it for more than one month, almost half of it is still there. it made me wonder if the 50 ml would go for 6 months. That way, it is inexpensive.
- The price! Argh! For 50 ml 830 INR is just too much! But, having done the math, well, I would get it for next winter again.
- It is heavy anf feels so for sometime on the skin. Since it is a rich cream, I don;t think I can use it in summers.
- Did not help me with my blemishes. Vitamin E is supposed to do that.
Do I recommend this? Yep! But the oily-skinned should stay away in summers.
Shall I repurchase? yes. next winter.
Frankly, I used to think the Body Shop products were over-hyped and over-priced. But having hit upon the right products now and realizing how long they last, now I feel they are a 'bit' overpriced only. :P But not over-hyped :)
So, what do you think?