Bourjois Lèvres contour ( lip pencils) in Rouge Seduction and Sienne kissDid you know I am a lip liner addict as well? I guess I have about 10 lip liners in my collection ( for me it's too many). In my search of a good red lipliner I took a look through the Bourjois counter. After I got back home, I had to go back and get hold of another in a nude shade( Sienne 14). The red ( rouge seduction 14) was just love at first sight and I think it's the only cool toned red I love
|Rouge seduction 14 topped with transparent Faces glam on lipstick|
Ok, I admit, Bourjois, Faces and Inglot are my recent favorite brands and this is where my journey had begun.
No, the pink one is not pink, but a sienna color, ( orangish brown or brownish orange, a perfect balance of the two and makes a perfect summer wear).
The lip pencils, at first appeared hard, but as the first layer wore off with one use or two, the pencil turned out to be very creamy. In fact, although I loved my lakme and Jordana lip liners, I think this is how a lipliner pencil should be like. They are creamy, doesn;t dry out the lips, yet stays put for quite a long time without budging. The color payoff is awesome. I am a bit jittery about paying too much of a lip pencil, since I can get a full sized lipstick from other brands, still, for the quality etc, these had bowled me over.
In short my likes:
- Rich color pay off.
- A texture that is amazing. Creamy, yet long-stay. Doesn't let lipsticks bleed.
- Doesn't dry out the lips.
- Price is normal. ( even less than Lakme).
- One pencil would last a long time.
- Wide array of colors.
- Not easily available everywhere. But you can get it at some outlets of pantaloons ( got mine from Camac Street pantaloons) and online.
- Sharpening might be a bit of problem. But my Lakme sharpener is doing a good job.
|A very light swatch: L Sienne 19 R: Rouge Seduction 14|
Price: 225 each.
Do you have any of these? Do you like these? What is you favourite lipliner?