Lakme Fruit Blast Berry Lush Facewash
Price 50 grams for 70 INR.
I had picked this up just on an impulse. Saw that there was a small discount going on. I needed a facewash, yes, I do run out of them sometimes :P. So, all the better.
When my mum tried it, she was overjoyed. Not becaseu ti was something extra-ordinary, but it looks so beautiful with a dark berry red color with a few strawberry seeds in it. You need only a pea sized amount to work up the lather and it cleanses very well. Almost all of my water-proof makeups up come with it.
- A decent facewash which won;t really burn a hole in the pocket.
- Mildly and pleasantly fragranced.
- A small quantity would do a decent job.
- Cleanses really well.
- Mild minty hints gives a cooling sensation on the skin, yet not strong enough to irritate it.
- Sturdy tube.
- Looks really beautiful. If not for any other reason, this reason might be enough for repurchase.
Not so nice things:
- Nothing exceptional did it do to the skin. No reduction of breakouts etc.
- Leaves the skin quite dry. Have to followup with a moisturizer.
Shall I repurchase? I might.
Have you used this? What's your thought?