Bourjois Ombre à Paupière /Eyeshadow in 07 Noir Emeraude
I have mentioned a thousand times I have weaknesses for green in my eye makeup. Moreover, for my eyes
and nails, I am more often drawn towards dark shades, I don;t know why. So, I HAD TO get this so that I slept peacefully. Enough of my crazy talks!
My experience: It's a bottle green color almost verging towards black. Without flash, you might have missed it with a charcoal shade. It has very fine shimmers which don;t show up on the eyes and imparts a very beautiful and matte effect.
Since this is a baked shadow, it shows up to it;s fullest intensity. But I am always a bit skeptic of using a wet brush. I had tried it once and the effect amazed me!
yes, clicked in the day light, this is the true color.
It also comes with an instruction inside with English and French on opposite sides of the leaf.
- It's a beautiful shade. This is what I love about it most.
- A baked eyeshadow that can be used both wet and dry.
- Amazing pigmentation when used wet. May show up lighter when used dry. I use a smokey dark green eye pencil of almost the same shade underneath and it looks just gorgeous!
- I love the cute packadging.
- The quantity is good for the time it would last me.
- The applicator provided is of good quality. It;s not the kind that flakes into a bald tip or the sponge comes off. No, it is ergonomic and good. At least i can make it do for my lower lashline and for wet brush application.
- Bourjois Ombre à Paupière /Eyeshadow is too pricey for a single shade. But the quantity makes up for it.
- Not available everywhere.
Else I can't find any other fault however hard I try.
Have you tried any of Bourjois Ombre à Paupières /Eyeshadows ? Did you like them? What's your thought on this?