Faces Glam on Cream Blush :Rose Quartz 14
Now, after the lipstick, there was another shock! On opening the container, I was confused if this was a cream foundation, a concealer or a blush. But then on going through the container, I realized it was a blush!
I was pretty peeved at first and this blush kept sitting in a corner because what's the point of using a blush that has no color? Or rather, that is closer to my skin color? At one point I wanted to find out if this would work as a concealer. LOL. But even then, I went ahead and gave this a try because I wanted to find out if this would work as a base to a powder blush. Now, I think I have explored almost all the possibilities the blush has. Like?
When I tried this as a base to a powder blush, the finish was very beautiful. It looked very smooth, my large pores smoothed out and yes, the blushes lasted better than normal.
I kept using it that way, until before putting on the powder blush, I took a second look. It was day light and my skin looked so beautiful! The blush imparted a kind of subtle highlight effect and the texture added that softness, I think camera, at least not mine can capture. But in reality, I loved it and every since. even though I am oily skinned , I am planning to get hold of a pink shade from this range, when there are discounts.
I had never used cream blushes before, but I would say, this made me fall in love with them.
Price and Quantity: 399 INR for 3.5 grams ( be assures, it would last you a long time)
- I need very little. A few dots, and I'm good.
- Blends very nicely. Even a dud like me did it nicely from the second try!
- Gives a beautiful, soft texture to the cheeks.
- Highlights very subtly.
- Pigmentation is good. Yes, I am able to comment ever since I checked it out in natural light.
- Reasonable price given that this would last a long time and other cream blushes are hard to come by and are more expensive.
- Perfect for that no-makeup-but-subtle look
- Did not add to the oiliness to my oily skin.
- Stayed put for quite sometime. Better than what I expected of a cream blush to be on my oily skin.
- Hides minor blemishes on my cheeks. So, if I wear it on it's own, or top it off with a powder blush, the finish is better.
- Almost no color. This particular shade might be too no makeup make up. I think it would be better to get a highlighter, if you want one. But I doubt if that would give such a finish though.
Do I recommend? Yes, I do. But not this particular shade. They have lovely pinks and reds and oranges!
Hey ladies, have you used this? What do you think? Any other cream blush you would recommend?
The product was sent to me by the brand. But my opinion has been honest as ever.