L'Oreal Color Riche Made for Me Naturals Lipstick
Summers for me about lipsticks as much as winters are. Ok, I am always gaga about lipsticks. No wonder when I saw this in my sister's vanity, I pinched it. Ok, I di not steal it. :) I borrowed it for a while because I so loved the shade.This one is in Sienne.
My experience: The L'Oreal Color Riche lipstick goes over quite creamy, although not as creamy as the Maybelline Moisture extreme lipsticks, but creamy enough to add comfort to the lips. The color is a beautiful pinkish brown with fine shimmers. The shimmers are not coarse enough to show up, but adds a bright sheen to the lips, so that even though this is a nude shade, it looks lovely. On days when I don't want to wear a loud color, I reach out for this L'Oreal Color Riche lipstick.
Price: I don't know. But these are normally sold for 8.4 GBP at BootsUK
What I liked:
- The creamy texture that adds comfort to my lips. In fact, my lips did not feel dry for a long time.
- The shade is beautiful and can be worn anywhere and any time. But the best would be to pair it with heavy or smoky eyes.
- Doesn't have any significant smell.
- Since this is a standard size lipstick, one tube would last a really long time.
- The tube has a quite different feel to it. Perhaps it's the shiny golden color.
- The color would suit almost all Indian skintones. I would still suggest the darker girls to try it forst in the store.
What I did not like?
- The price is pretty high. Even here, these are quite pricey.
- I am worried about L'Oreal, because they have been consistently appearing on FDA list of cosmetics with high lead content. Although this shade is not in the list, it's cousins are.
- Staying power could have been better. But I'm ok with it.
Shall I repurchase? I would like to try the other shades. One shade for a long time, bores me. But this is so wearable!
Do I recommend? I think you won;t regret having this in your vanity. You can wear it anywhere and anytime. So, yes.
What do you think of these lipsticks? Have you used these? Any shade you would like to recommend?