How many of you have wished to get hold of MAC without stepping into a MAC store? No, geeks, I'm not talking about Mac books, I'm talking about MAC. How many wished MAC held a sale? Lush on COD? The Bobbo Brown products in India? Yes, it's our dream come true and 365gorgeous.in made it possible. This is a website that is trying to stock up mostly on the royals of the makeup families so, for nail polishes you should take a look at the selection of Essie and Chinaglaze which are hard to spot here.Recently I shopped from there and here is my modest purchase
Chinaglaze Nailpolish in Flying Dragon and Lush Cleanser in Herbalism, my very first Lush.
My experience: As mentioned, the site is trying to focus more on brands that are suaully considered highend like Clinique, MAC, Bobbi Brown, Lush etc, but don't worry, they also have Lakme, Colorbar etc draw product addicts of all budgets. I placed my order and received a confirmation call. My package was sent through Aramex and reached me in time.
The best part: Lush as you know doesn't last for a long time. My Lush cleanser did not come right out of the stock, but was brought down right on the day I ordered. So, in case you are worries about the shelf-life etc, do not worry. Everything is fine.
I am more impressed because they have a wide selection of exclusive hair products from Fudge, Tony and Guy etc.
To sum up
- Wide selection of premium brands like MAC, Bobbi Brown, Lush, Essie, Chinaglaze and so on.
- Free shipping for more than 250 INR
- Very friendly customercare.
- The order is delivered soon after placing the order.
- They have point system. You can write short product reviews, refer etc, for which you earn points which can be redeemed with your shopping. More over, the points do not expire which makes it an incentive to shop. But then, an approximate of 27to 37% discount on MAC is an incentive enough.
- For me, it;s a disadvantge that they charge 50 Rupees for Cash on Delivery . Since I shop only through cash on delivery, it's a major con. Plus there are so many sites ( who do not sell these exclusive brands of course), who would not charge this. So, this is a major issue. But it;s ok. 50 Rupees for my own commutation , what else can I say?
Overall , it's a happy experience I had and I would suggest you to check out the site for once.
By the way, they have an additional feature. They have an interesting blog section that gives good beauty solutions and have some rare tips which you may find pretty useful.
Have you shopped from this site? What's your thought on the brands available here? I am really curious to know. So, share your opinion with me.
PS: I got a gift voucher. Opinions are honest.