Lotus Herbal's Safe sun sunscreen lotion SPF70 PA+++ review
I like summers better. It's my frenimy. Even though my skin is prone to pigmentation, it stays in a better condition during summers, with less amount of break outs. But being prone to pigmentation and burning, sunscreens are absolutely essential for me. I have seen and heard that Lotus Herbal's sunscreens are absolute winner. Even though I was dubious, once I tried the new sunscreen with SPF70, I actually jumped up with joy!
If I brush on some loose powder, I am good to go.
Now the best part, I have worn it and spent more than two hours in the sun ( I should not), but thankfully, no tanning at all! No skin darkening either! I won't badger about packing etc. This is just a HIT with me. It does what my ideal sunscreen would do and doesn;t feel sticky or heavy on the skin.
- Easily available in the stores.
- Does what an ideal sunscreen should! No tanning, to skin darkening, no breakouts and doesn;t feel heavy on the skin!
- Smooths out my skin texture.
- If used only for the face, this 60gm tube would last me for quite sometime.
- Complete protection with PA+++
- Too pricey! 495 INR for 60 gm is just too pricey. ( Bu then, it's my perfect sunscreen now. I think I can now fore go my Lakme Sunscreen SPF50)
Shall I repurchase? yes. I would. But because of the price, I would use only if I'm going out in the sun ( I often wear my sunscreen even at home).
Do I recommend? If your skin is prone to burning and tanning, you really don;t need to look at another sunscreen. I think I would label it as the best one so far.
Have you used this sunscreen? Did you like it?
- The product was sent by the brand. Honest review. My priority is always you.