I had hauled from MUA sometime ago. ( I think it's time I showed you my entire MUA collection whichis not big, but still, I am happy with it). As I was placing an order with my friend , I put in a couple of MUA blushes as well. After possessing this one for the last ummm.... 7 months... I think it's time I reviewed it.
At first, I wasn't much impressed. You might laugh if i tell you the reason. I felt the blush is too pigmented!!
I also noticed that the blush was too powdery which is also one reason I did not like at first.
Too much of pigment+too much of product on the brush= more than what I can handle!!
Then , I started playing around and remember the 70 bucks brush kit I got? The brush in it is just too soft and doesn't pick up too much product at a time and really helps in building up the color an looks very natural.
Bottom line, problem solved!!!
The color: The color itself is wonderful for my NC40-41 skintone and I have no problem in it showing up, in fact, as I said, it's too pigmented! It's a peach tone which would flatter both warm and cool tones alike.
So, likes and dislikes:
- Pigmentation. It's superbly pigmented.
- 2.5 gram for 1 GBP ( about 100 INR now and about 150 including shipping is not bad)
- The package is good. Just because it's cheap doesn't mean they neglected the package.
- Good quantity for the price.
- I honestly do not know how long it stays put, because I am always running around and have no time to peep in the mirror. I'm sure even industrial quality dye would not stay put for 12hours on my oily skin.
- Too much of pigments in a blush can be disadvantageous to some. But, I am happy.
- Since it's available only online here, we have to pay international shipping. But if you keep and eye, MUA Cosmetics offer low shipping at times. ( I wish they always did :P )
In fact, I am too happy with my MUA products!