Price: 200 INR
Composition: Not listed
Shelf-life: 2 years
Quantity: Its a regular size eye-pencil
What I like:
I like so many things about these pencils
1) They are very smooth and goes over gliding without tugging my eye skin at all.
2) Texture wise it is great> It has a kind of wet texture initially or is it me who thinks so? After application it sets on and does not smudge at all. Its creamy texture is fit to use it as an eye-liner or even as an all over lid eye-shadow.
3)I tried using this as an eye-shadow and it worked great. It stayed on the entire day without creasing and fading very little. I was too happy with it..
4) it has good quantity of pigments. Not OTT though. A single application sets me off for the entire day.
5) A wise selection of colors. There are around 10 shades. I located a beautiful purple which I did not buy. There are also pinks and mauves but no black. :( I thought if there was a black available it would have been my HG black eye pencil. Poor me!
5) I used it on my lower lash-line and it did not sting me. Some have complained about the stinging sensation when used on the waterline. I do use the white on my waterline with no such problems as yet. May be it depends on how sensitive you are or may be the batch of products itself.
|A light swatch with this color pay off|
What I dislike:
There is really nothing that I dislike about this product.
1)But if you are planning to buy this solely as an eye-shadow it might be expensive that way.
2)I would have liked it better if there was a black available.
3) Some complained of stinging sensation when used on the lash line.
Shall I repurchase? I already did and would definitely buy the purple one when I have accumulated some more money and time again
Do I recommend? I strongly do. You won't be disappointed..