I know during summer most of you usually skip the body lotion. but not me. Although I have extremely oily facial skin, my body skin is dry. Moreover, AC in this summer strips of much of the moisture from
the hair and skin as well. So, I normally try to follow up my bath with a light body lotion.
I would also suggest you not to skip the body lotion as we tend to bathe more than once in summer( which is hygienic) but leaves your skin very dry.
my previous bottle of Himalaya seems to be perfect. but this one? lets see.
Price and Quantity: 70 INR for 100 ml
What the company claims?
My experience with it:
its a mild lotion, not too moisturizing but makes the skin soft and supple in summers without giving you the oily feeling. It smells good and has also soothed my rashes to some extent.
Now, the pros:
1) Its light. So can be used in summers. ( I am using it in summer).
2) Its has neem. So, it would protect the skin from pollution to certain extent,
3) It doent leave any oily film.
4) It doesnt make your skin greasy.
5) It kind of hydrates the skin.
6) The smells good. a kind of herbal but pleasant.
7) Its very very affordable.
8) the cap is quite good as its not loose. The flip cap is easy to use but that might on the other hand make it a bit less travel friendly.
1) Has no sunscreen.
2) Its very light. So not suitable for winters. But this is perfect for summer..
3) I loved the punp bottles of the previous lotions which was very convenient, non messy as well as travel friendly. Hope the larger ones have pumps too
otherwise I find no cons
So what are you waiting for?
Hvae you used this product? how did you like it?
The product has been sent to me by the brand for consideration, but that has not affected my opinion
Btw, in case you have not entered my giveaway, let me remind you to click here to enter