Maybelline Unstoppable liner- Black
I am very fond of black liners. Especially the liquid ones.But since I have to have a black liner and I heard that Maybelline Unstoppable liner is on the go, I thought this might be a good option. I had read good reviews about this. But the raves were about brown ones.
Anyway, I paid 245INR for .25 gm of the product.
There is no story to spin about this one, no adventure, no drama :P
- it comes with all the advantages of a retractable liner and is pretty on the go.
- lasts for a long time and doesn't smudge easily.
- Little goes a long way.
|L: three/4 swipes R: One swipe|
- It's waxy.
- Low on pigmentation.
- hard, but won't poke your eyes.
- pigments show up only on bare lids
- Have to get at least 3 or 4 swipes on the lash-lines for the color to up. More on the waterline.
- Pricey. They have better pencils at 200 bucks and Faces Longwear Pencils pencils are way better than this both in terms of quality and quantity.
I am pretty disappointed. But later, having gone through several reviews, I think may be the brown one is better than this black one. Anyway, I hate this pencil
I would neither repurchase, nor recommend you to purchase this particular pencil from Maybelline.