I used to think that my skin is way too oily to use any cream or lotion. But as I approached the other side of 20s, I realized that my skin was starting to lose its excess oil in the winters, and I quickly needed to think of something to retain the moisture. Then I tried on this product from a friend who has been using it for a couple of years.
Product – Blossom Kochhar’s Aroma Magic Hydro Gel
Net wt. – 50gm
Price – 150/- approx.
Thumbs Up –
1. The gel formula keeps the skin non-greasy even during the day. It’s light on the skin and vanishes within a few minutes but keeps the skin smooth.
2. You need a very little amount because it spreads evenly and smoothly.
3. Aroma Magic is well known for its non-chemical ingredients and this product as well has lived up to its ‘herbal’ name.
4. the price is very reasonable, as my container lasted me a little more than 2 months, and I used it twice a day.
Thumbs Down –
1. The packaging could have been better. With so many posh containers showcased in any shop, if you don’t know about this product, you probably wouldn’t trust it.
2. My very oily T-zone doesn’t find it very useful, in spite of the gel base.
Would I purchase it again?
Yes, but probably only before next winter. The T-zone is the real ‘T’rouble-zone for most of us during the summers, and if it doesn’t stay non-oily then why do I need it? But yes, it’s good as a night cream if you don’t trust the chemicalised night creams suggested by advertisements.
Simantini or our dear Simi has been a contributor to this place for a long time. Her wit sparkles through and it proves that she is not only a beauty, but she has brains. She has actively contributed to the growth of Beauty At Times is Skin Deep. If you are also a beauty with brains, do check her blog Dare to Dream and read her literary outputs.And to read her other reviews, do not forget to check here.