By Simi: The Half-Yearly exams are done, and so my room is stacked with bundles of answer scripts that I need to correct as soon as possible. What better time to take a break and indulge in some blogging, right?
The past week has been excessively hot and somehow I got sunburnt even after using sunscreen and umbrella. So, to try something new, I took the Tender Care balm and applied it on the burnt area on my face. And voila! Read on to know what happened next!
|Oriflame Tender Care Balm Blackcurrant|
The Product –
It is a “multipurpose protecting balm”, as written on the cover. Has a yummy smell which stays on for afew minutes after application. The pot looks small, but it is tightly packed with the balm, so you don’t lose out on your hard-earned bucks.
Price – 249 INR
1. Within 24 hours, this balm got rid of my dead skin cells from the sunburn without any pain. I applied it twice, and my skin was almost cured!
2. There’s no tingling sensation that usually comes with products which smell nice.
3. It’s great for chapped lips as well. My lips get chapped even during summer days, so I need it all throughout the year.
4. The pot may look small, but it contains the balm tightly packed.
5. When my nails get rough after removing nailpolish, I massage a little of this balm on my nails and leave them overnight. The next morning my nails look moisture.
6. The smell! Oh, the smell!
7. I found that Amazon.in sells Oriflame products as well!
|Oriflame Tender Care Balm|
1. The price is a bit too much, but then it lasts me about 6months.
2. It’s not quite hygienic to use your fingers when you are out, so if the balm would come in a tube with a thin nozzle, it would have been better.
Would I repurchase?
Of course! It’s great to carry in my bag everyday, and takes care of little scratches as well.
Would I recommend?
If you live a busy life where it’s not always possible to use a lip balm, hand cream, nail food, I think you will like this balm because it surely is a multipurpose one.